Tea and Book Subscription Box “Exclusive”
As much as I like knitting, I have to admit that I love to read even more. To be able to sit on my sofa, with a good book and a mug of tea – bliss!
This is one of the reasons why I would love to share this passion with you lovely people.
Again, I have teamed up with another local business here in Stornoway, the Baltic Book Shop. This book shop is one of the few remaining, independent book shops in Scotland. Like all small businesses, they need your support, so that they can survive against the big chains.
Here in the Tea and Book subscription box I will give you a few options to pick from and rest assured, we will do our very best to keep you satisfied.
I tried to find some categories for the books, so hopefully there is something you will be interested in. If you feel that I missed something, please let me know.
What is in the box?
- brand new hard cover book – where possible, not all books are hardcovers nowadays
- pick your genre or “surprise me”
- 3 loose leaf tea pouches
- pick your tea preference (black, green, fruit/rooibos/herbal)
- some sweets like e.g. biscuits, chocolates or similar
- nice stationary like e.g. bookmark
- a small extra gift